Personal data means any information related to an identified or identifiable individual. It could be information such as your name, address, email address and other personal information.
Please read the Policy carefully before using the Site or providing your Personal Data, as by submitting your Personal Data, you agree to its terms.
II. Information about the data controller
Sofia, Vitosha district, 1434 bul. Simeonovskoe Shosse №312
IІІ. The categories of personal information we use
DONANOBILE processes various types of personal data. It includes data you provide to us and the information we create when providing services to you. For more details on the personal data we process and how it is collected or received, please refer to the table below.
|Categories of information||Description||Source|
|Identification and contact details||Includes your name, address and other identification and contact information such as email address and phone numbers.||
The information is provided by you when using the Site or when you contact us directly by telephone to place an order.
You will also provide information when fulfilling our form for requesting a service from us online or submitting a request. Alternatively, we may receive personal information from 3rd party. For instance, when we get information from 3rd party regarding processing an order for a person who is not an applicant to our sale.
|Finance data||Your payment records and payment information, such as data when submitting an order for sending money via postal services or making a payment by bank card.||You provide the information regarding payments when purchasing from .|
ІV. Legal basis and purposes for the use of personal data
DONANOBILE processes your personal data only when there is a legal basis for it in compliance with the Regulation and the PDPA, namely:
- consent: you explicitly and informedly consent to processing your data for a specific purpose.
- contract: processing is necessary to conclude a contract with you and its execution.
- Legal obligation: processing is required to comply with a legal obligation.
DONANOBILE processes personal data in pursuit of the following objectives:
- Sale of goods;
- Identifying a person when making a request through the Contact Form of our site or via e-mail;
- Identifying the contact person regarding a feedback for the expressed opinion through the Contact form.
V. Period of Data storage
The period of time your personal data is stored depends on the processing purposes for which it was collected. As per DONANOBILE’s policy, data is being stored only for as long as it is required for the purpose or purposes of which it is processed. The storage period is determined by the following criteria:
- How long the data is needed in view of the purpose / purposes for which it is processed – the data is being stored until the execution of the respective order and the expiry date of the limitation period for making claims related to the order;
- Presence of legal and regulatory requirements for the data storage – until the expiry date of the scheduled storage period;
- In case of data collected and processed with the consent of the data subject, the information is processed until the consent is withdrawn.
VI. Your rights regarding the processing of your Personal Data
1. The right to be informed
DONANOBILE will provide you with processing information when we collect personal information from you (for example, when opening an account or ordering online).
2. Right of access
You have the right to access your personal data and details of how we process it. You can request details regarding your personal information, that DONANOBILE keeps by contacting us at:
3. Right of Data amendment
You have the right to correct your personal data in case it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right of claim
You have the right to object the personal data processing by contacting us at e-mail:
DONANOBILE takes commitment to review your claim within 30 days of its receipt and to inform you about the result.
5. Right to delete
You have the right to request deletion or removal of your personal data from our records when there is no justified reason to continue processing them. In case the personal data are still required for legitimation purposes, it will not be possible to delete the data, and therefore that type of requests may be rejected.
6. The right to withdraw your consent
When we process personal data based on your consent, the consent should be freely expressed, specific, informed and unambiguous, given through a statement or clearly affirmative action. Such consent is considered the consent given through the notification on the Company’s website.
7. Claim to the supervisory authority
You have the right to address a claim directly to the supervisory authority. The competent authority is the Personal Data Protection Commission. .
VII. Competent authority for the protection of personal data
Personal Data Protection Commission, Sofia, 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., tel: + 3592 / 91-53-518, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org